Interested in joining our team?
At Greensill Farming Group, we pride ourselves on having friendly, collaborative teams that find solutions, and in doing so enhance their skills and broaden their experience. Our SPIRIT forms the basis for our culture and encourages safety, passion, integrity, respect,innovation, and teamwork in everything we do.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to be an Employer of Choice and leading Australian Agribusiness, from our home town of Bundaberg.
If you would like to learn more about working with us in our safety-focused and progressive organisation, please contact us.
Broadacre Agronomy Manager
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing a range of forage and small crops in the Bundaberg region for over 75 years. We are currently seeking an experienced Broadacre Agronomy Manager to join our team and manage over 3000 hectares of productive land in the Wallaville area.
The Broadacre Agronomy and Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic crop planning
- Crop inspection and recommendations
- Crop monitoring and evaluation
- Crop input procurement
- Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- Data collection and analysis
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role within agriculture
- Completed tertiary qualifications in Agricultural Science or similar
- Experience in Cereals, Lucerne, Sorghum or similar preferred
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Drivers licence and own transport
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume directly to [email protected] or via the enquiry form.
Tell us a bit about yourself.
Please fill out the form below with your details and someone will be in touch with you shortly.